Sale Associate- Richfield
- Are you great at assessing customer needs and provide options for that match those needs?
- Do you enjoy diagnosing issues that customers are having with their equipment?
- Can you clearly communicate to others?
We are hiring a Sales Associate to join our team. The perfect candidate must be able to uncover customer needs for both sales and service and match those needs with the right product and service information to address their situation.
You are the perfect individual if you demonstrate exceptional customer service and can demonstrate solution-driven suggestions. The ideal candidate has sales experience, customer service, and/or service writing experience in the trailer or outdoor equipment industry but if you don't have a service writing background don't let that deter you! Fitting our company culture and motivation are the most critical characteristics to us. We will train the ideal candidate on how to match customer inquiries with our products!
You must possess:
· A positive upbeat nature
· Be a self-starter that enjoys a fast-paced environment
· Is fearless with customers and providing exceptional customer service
· Excited to learn about our products, services, and our industry.
· You must be able to juggle paperwork and serving customers. We are a small team that must be able to multitask!
· You must be driven to exceed customer expectations, possess the ability to ask questions to uncover which products will work best for the customer, and realize that recommending products and service is the best way to provide an exceptional customer experience.
· Must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· If you have customer service experience and in our industry even better!
· Must have a High School degree
· Sales and customer service experience
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work every other Saturday
This a full-time position and the ideal person is looking for an opportunity with long-term stability and the opportunity to advance within our company.
To apply, please click here.